Heidi Klum Flaunts Her Toned AF Booty In A Tiny Thong Bikini On IG

  • Heidi Klum is taking a vacation right now, and she is getting busy basking in the sun on a boat.

  • The model donned a little thong bikini that showed off her abs and epic booty, and she posted some of the snaps on Instagram.
  • When it comes to her workouts, Heidi loves a good dance-based sweat sesh.

Heidi Klum is on vacation in Italy with her husband Tom Kaulitz and kids, and she’s got some epic pics that’ll make you want to book a trip ASAP.

The 50-year-old model just dropped a ton of photos on Instagram of herself with Tom, doing all kinds of awesome things. There’s Heidi and Tom cruising around a waterway in a gorgeous boat, Heidi and Tom getting cozy, Heidi flashing her strong abs and sculpted legs as she drives, and a shot of Heidi’s toned booty in the thong bikini as she looks out over the water.

“Vacanza romantico ❤️🇮🇹,” she wrote in the caption. (Heidi doesn’t allow comments on her posts, but you can bet that it would be filled with lots of fire emojis if she did).

By the way, Heidi did a full photoshoot with Tom that she shared in another post. She stretched out on the boat’s bow, looking seriously sculpted from head to toe. And Tom even shot a video of Heidi’s toned abs as they rode along on the water.

Heidi looks so strong (and happy!) right now. So, it’s only natural to wonder what’s she been up to. Heidi famously went hardcore at the gym after having her kids, but she’s said she takes a more laidback approach these days.

Over the years, she has dabbled in a little bit of everything. She’s previously been into running, cycling, strength training, and swimming, according to Vogue France. Running used to be a big thing for Heidi: She told Glamour in 2014 that she loved to cruise down the Hudson River in New York City. (Her go-to route has a Starbucks at the end.) But these days, Heidi just seems to have fun with her running workouts.

Heidi hilariously wrote “wohoooo” alongside an Instagram video of herself cruising along on a treadmill:

And now that Heidi is a singer—ICYMI, she has a song out with Snoop Dogg called “Chai Tea with Heidi”—she’s busy showing off her impressive dance moves, too. You can watch her bounce around during dance rehearsals, which is a sure-fire way to get your heart rate up.

Also in the mix? Some fun yoga seshes. Heidi can do inversions, which take some serious core and shoulder strength to pull off. Evidence:

By the way, Heidi isn’t afraid to get her fitness on whenever the need strikes. She shared a video earlier this month of herself doing weighted leg and arm lifts while working on Germany’s Next Top Model, and it looked pretty intense.

On the food front, Heidi follows an 80/20 diet—meaning, she tries to eat healthy 80 percent of the time, while leaving wiggle room for fun meals for the other 20 percent.

This content is imported from poll. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Enjoy that vacation, Heidi!

Korin Miller is a freelance writer specializing in general wellness, sexual health and relationships, and lifestyle trends, with work appearing in Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Self, Glamour, and more. She has a master’s degree from American University, lives by the beach, and hopes to own a teacup pig and taco truck one day.