Blake Lively just dropped a retro bikini photo on Instagram that has everyone freaking out.
- When it comes to her health and wellness, the actress likes to work out up to five times a week with her trainer.
- Blake also stays super busy with her four adorable kiddos.
Blake Lively is most definitely in her Red era. The actress dropped a picture on Instagram this week of herself absolutely rocking a retro, cherry-red bikini and heart sunglasses. To say she looks like a summertime dream would be an understatement. In the snap, her hair is styled in sweet pigtails, giving the photo an adorable vintage vibe, and it’s hard to miss Blake’s super-toned abs as she smizes. Truly, this woman can do it all.
“K now im gonna draw it with AI…😍🍼 🍼Uncanny,” the It Ends With Us actress captioned the picture. Fans obviously loved the picture of Blake looking so strong and sultry. “HI, BARBIE 👋🏻,” wrote one follower. Another added, “THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD YES 👑.” No lies detected.
Blake is undoubtedly a great wife, actress and mom to her four kids, but what is the star doing to take care of herself? She’s clearly staying super strong between shoots and playdates. Luckily, Blake, 35, has shared some health secrets in the past.
For starters, Blake works out four to five times a week with her trainer Don Saladino told Cosmopolitan. While their workout sessions vary in length (sometimes Blake fits in a 60-minute sweat sesh, while other times she has to stick with a 20 to 30-minute workout), she always prioritizes movement, her trainer told E!. Plus, Saladino encourages all of his clients to clock at least 10,000 steps a day to ensure they are moving enough.
When they are in the gym, Saladino and Blake work hard together. Saladino previously told Harper’s Bazaar Australia that the two will warm up with some yoga before launching into a circuit training session. That session will include moves like pushups, broad jumps, farmer’s carries, dumbbell work, squats, and rows.
Saladino also makes sure that Blake prioritizes her water intake and sleep. He told E! that he has had clients lose weight by just adding 90 minutes to their sleep schedule. “It’s a fat-burner,” he said, “and it’s free.” Noted!
When it comes to her diet, Blake has typically followed the 80/20 rule, which means you aim to eat healthy ingredients and meals 80 percent of the time, and you can eat whatever you want the remaining 20 percent of the time. Saladino said the actress enjoys meals that are loaded up with protein, vegetables, fruits, slow-burning starches like sweet potato, and healthy fats like avocado, coconut oil, and grass-fed butter.
This content is imported from poll. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
Of course, it’s not all fruits and veggies. The Gossip Girl star also loves to bake (I mean, she’s besties with Taylor Swift so they definitely have some fun baking dates together) and has some impressive cake-decorating skills. Check it out:
Keep inspiring us all, Blake!
Jacqueline Tempera is an award-winning writer and reporter living in New Jersey with her many pets. She is a business owner and a double Scorpio who loves all things astrology and reality television. She is passionate about body diversity and representation, mental health, and the fight to end sexual assault and harassment. To learn more about Jackie, follow her on Instagram @jacktemp or visit her website at jackietempera.com.